- Nothing changed yet.
threadSiteSubscriber(the traversal subscriber for
ISiteobjects) will install a traversed site that is a root if there is no current site.
Previously, it never installed root sites.
threadSiteSubscriberinstall sites when their configuration is not recognized.
Previously, it would raise
Fix tests with, and require, zope.site 4.4.0 or above. See issue #34.
Fix deprecation warning from
nti.transactions4.0. See issue #33.
- Improvements and bug fixes to
Test changes: Depend on
nti.testing3.0 and refactor certain internal test methods for improved isolation. The dependency on ZODB is now >= 5.6.0.
Some internal, undocumented test attributes (
current_mock_db, a ZODB.DB, and
current_transactionwhich was actually a ZODB Connection) have been removed. The former is replaced with
nti.testing.zodb.ZODBLayer.db, and there is no replacement for the later.
Add the module
nti.site.testing. This contains extensible, documnted versions of the functions that were previously in
nti.site.testsas private helpers.
Add support for Python 3.8.
hostpolicy.install_main_application_and_sites()set the root_alias correctly. Previously, instead of setting it to the root_name, it set it to the main_name.
run_job_in_siteto work with nti.transactions 3.0 and enable the optimizations of an explicit transaction manager.
- Test support for Python 3.7.
- Stop claiming support for Python 3.4 or 3.5; those aren’t tested.
- Test support for PyPy3.
- Add subscriber to unregister
IBaseComponentson host policy folder removal.
ISiteMappingto map between persistent sites.
- Add the ability to map one (non-persistent) site to another via
get_site_for_site_namesdoes not find persistent site components for a site, it will fall back to looking for a configured
ISiteMappingpointing to another target site.
- Require zope.interface 4.4.2 or greater; 4.4.1 has regressions.
- Require transaction >= 2.1.2 for its more relaxed handling of text or byte meta data.
- Require BTrees >= 4.3.2 for its relaxed handling of objects with default comparison.
- Support for transaction 2.0, and fix a lurking UnicodeError under Python 3. See issue #14.
- If you are using zope.interface 4.3.0 or greater, you can register
utilities and adapters using
implementedBy(so bare classes) in a BTreeLocalSiteManager. Otherwise, using an older version, you’ll get a TypeError and may be unable to complete the registration or transition to BTrees, and the map data may be inconsistent.
- First PyPI release.
- Add support for Python 3.
- Remove HostPolicySiteManager.subscribedRegisterUtility and subscribeUnregisterUtility. See issue #5. This may be a small performance regression in large sites. If so we’ll find a different way to deal with it.
- Remove HostSitesFolder._delitemf. It was unused and buggy.
- Add BTreesLocalSiteManager to automatically switch internal registration data to BTrees when possible and necessary. See issue #4.
nti.site.hostpolicy.install_main_application_and_sites()for setting up a database. See issue #9.